Aspartame is an artificial sweetener that is commonly used in diet soft drinks, but this sweetener my be worse for you than sugar. Many people that ingest
this chemical additive report not feeling well after use. Some experience headaches and aspartame contains formaldehyde, if that ingredient sounds familiar to
you it should. Its one of the properties of embalming fluid, I don’t think you want to be drinking anything that contains embalming fluid. Enough said.
- Lose Weight In Your Forties
- The Mythology Of Rapid Weight Loss
- The Burden Of Belly Fat
- Schwinn 250 Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Proform Hybrid Trainer Review
- Fat Loss Factor Review
- Prevent Heart Disease With Whole Foods
- Fast Food: Run and Hide
- Why Make Weight Loss Resolutions You Can’t Keep!
- Five Diet Tips For Holiday Meals